Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Happiness is.....


:: making stock from here in preparation for the cooler soup and stew weather 
:: making lists - oh yes, lists make me very happy; lists for our meals for the week, lists of craft and crochet projects, weekly to do lists!  There is something very satisfying about getting things out of my head and onto paper.
:: Chunky thighs (the baby's - not mine) and tiny toes. 
:: our Eat Local Thursday where I can buy lots of fruit and veg, organic lamb sausages, honey, olive oil and so much more; all seasonal and locally grown. Today we bought plums, nectarines, a kilo of blueberries and end of season tomatoes.
:: falling asleep to the sound of rain on the roof.  We've had a few days of rain and I'm hoping for some more on the weekend which will mean a pyjama day;  DVD's, some crochet and crafting, and reading while listening to the rain.
:: Creating and crafting whenever and with whatever I can - today was upcycling some greeting cards into wall art in the children's rooms.  I love the villains and superheroes.

I hope you're finding little bits of happiness in your week,
tina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ❤